Morrill Memorial Library
33 Walpole St.
Norwood, MA 02062
What is death? The end? The beginning? A transition?
Kelvin Chin will discuss the 4 Main Beliefs About Death from his book "Overcoming the Fear of Death"...
* to help us overcome our fears about death & dying
* to help us talk with others to help them reduce their fears
* so that we can all live life now more fully
The 4 Main Beliefs:
1) No Afterlife (the physical science belief)
2) Fear of Continued Existence
3) Looking Forward to Afterlife
Kelvin takes a non-religious approach that embraces all beliefs.
His talk is both educational & entertaining, with lots of stories from his 30 years working in this field.
Kelvin grew up in Norwood, attended Cleveland Elementary, Junior & Senior High School, and was class valedictorian. He currently resides in Los Angeles, California, and speaks internationally.