keynote speaker and trainer SUMMARY
“Overcoming the Fear of Death
Through Each of the 4 Main Belief Systems”
(50-minute to 2-hour Keynote or Training)
by Kelvin Chin, author of the bestselling book “Overcoming the Fear of Death”
ARE YOU AFRAID OF DEATH?
What is death? Is it the end, the beginning, or a transition?
Why are we so afraid of death? After all, death is inevitable.
“Overcoming the Fear of Death: Through Each of the 4 Main Belief Systems” helps us reduce and overcome our fears without changing our beliefs about death, religion, or God or no God.
This talk is for:
• The Devout, the Agnostic, and the Atheist
• Baby Boomers, Gen X’ers, and Millennials
Because the fear of death affects us all…regardless of age, religion, culture, or gender.
In this talk, you will learn:
• Are you ready to release yourself from the limiting effects of the fear of death?
• Are you ready to free up your mental, emotional and physical energy, and live life more fully?
• Discover the 4 Main Belief Systems About Death that cover all religions and cultures
• How to overcome your fear of death through your own belief system
• How to reduce your fear if you have the “Fear of Continued Existence”
• How to talk with other people — patients, friends, family — about their beliefs on death that may be different from yours