Kelvin has helped people from over 25 countries...
CONTACT kelvin chin — he works worldwide
~ Kelvin personally responds promptly to every email and phone call. If needed, please write “URGENT” in your Subject line, and he will put you at the top of his list! ~
1) If you would like a private phone or videoconference session with Kelvin, please SCROLL DOWN to the Scheduling Calendar — 1st session is Free *
2) If you would like Kelvin to speak to or do an Overcoming the Fear of Death workshop for your organization,
3) If you would like to interview Kelvin (podcast, webinar, journal, radio, TV),
4) If you would like to talk with Kelvin about his Meditation classes
I’m looking forward to personally working with you! ~ Kelvin Chin
* Please indicate the Time Zone you are in, so Kelvin can coordinate with you. He works nights and weekends as well, so if that is a better option for you, let him know. He works regularly with people of all ages from all continents, including Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa, and the Americas.
Kelvin teaches via Skype, FaceTime, GoToMeeting videoconference, Phone, and In-person.
To Schedule a Free Private Phone Session
with Kelvin Chin
(NOTE: the below calendar is in Pacific Time, PST)
~ If you do not live in the United States, Kelvin will give you his GoToMeeting account so your call will be Free ~
to pay for private sessions with Kelvin
(1st session is free, $150/session after)
I help people from all around the world.
If your local economy is not based on the U.S. dollar, then the fee will be discounted proportional to the local cost of living. Contact Kelvin to discuss.
Use this button to pay for your $150 session.
to donate to our nonprofit
to help pay for our many free services to
reduce the fear of death and dying
The Foundation is qualified as a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization by the IRS.
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Do you have a “matching gift program” at work? Please contact us if you do.
Your thoughtfulness and donations help support the ongoing work of our nonprofit.
To donate more than $1,000, use this Donate button
or contact us if you would prefer to mail a check ~
Otherwise, please use the Drop-down menu below